Facebook de la pagina

5 de septiembre de 2005

The Gentlemen Of The Zodiac: "Juas"

Paul: till now I am waiting for your histories Torres...
Claudia: I hope that you do not speak this time badly of my.
Torres: nothing that to see, you prop with the reputation that I have I expect to happen(pass) from the first trimester of this year that one comes...
Paul: juas...
Claudia: to that you refer with the first trimester, you have to explain to your me all that amazing mind, believe yourself writer but you are not mas that the imitation of one
Torres: he(she) speaks with my hand...
Paul: juas...
Torres: besides I said to you that paul already habia obtained his(her,your) gringo and your I do not even marry...
Claudia: you said to your me that this goose seguia drooling for my...
Paul: juas...
Ballon: not peleen brothers, at least I sing something to them in order that any pass...
Paul: juas...
Jose Torres's original letter

No hay comentarios.: